Thanks for checking out our development blog. Our development team completed their most recent sprint last Friday. Here is a list of some of the upgrades that were made listed by software platform:
Mobile FiT Coach
- Coaches will now be able to complete an unscheduled appointment. This allows coaches to do impromptu and walk-up appointments and still have them count toward their metrics (see below). (This update will be enabled as soon as Apple releases the updated app for sale; a process that usually takes several days to two weeks).
Get On Board
- The appointment forms have been optimized to load much more rapidly.
Member Web Portal
- When a member logs a cardio workout, the duration of the workout is the only required entry. This makes the web portal experience consistent with the Assist mobile app.
- The coaches name has now been added to every appointment on the member engagement report. This allows directors to easily follow up with the appropriate coach to take relevant action.
- Coaches will now receive an email with an appointment is cancelled, just as they receive one when an appointment is scheduled.
- Administrators are now able to directly delete an unassigned appointment.
- The “Appointments” Report has been given a new column so admins can see who modified an appointment that was rescheduled, deleted, or completed before the scheduled time. (This update will be enabled as soon as Apple releases the updated app for sale; a process that usually takes several days to two weeks).
- A new report has been created, entitled the “Survey Answer Report,” that allows admins to see, export, and sort the prospect and new member answers to the prospect survey questions (see below).
- Administrators will now be able to change the appointment type of any appointment after it has been completed (see below).