We have made a number of improvements to the MobileFiT system that have been released over the last several weeks. All of these are in response to the feedback that you have given us. Thank you for your input and feedback! It allows us to continually make improve our products.
Here is a list of our most recent releases:
1. Get On Board now has the ability to search your entire association for prospects rather than just a single branch. To use this feature, simply touch the checkbox labeled, “Include Entire Association?”
2. In Get On Board, when accepting a new membership, staff will now see a pop-up asking whether the prospect was given a tour. This allows the system to keep more accurate records of tour conversions.
3. Our tour conversion dashboard has been changed to give you greater precision in understanding staff performance. The following have changed:
- Tour conversion percentage is now calculated by dividing the number of prospects who joined after a tour by the total number of tours given
- If two people gave someone a tour within a six month time frame, the first person gets credit (the assumption is that the second person accidentally indicated a tour was given).
- You will now see separate metrics for tour conversions and same-day tour conversions. The area shaded in green below is for overall tour conversion percentage. The area shaded in blue measures the percentage of same-day tour conversions. The area in purple shows the performance of the individual staff. The over-all tour conversion metric is given before the line, and the same-day tour conversions are given after the line. This allows you to determine how well your staff are converting prospects at the point of sale.
As always, thank you for your partnership!
The MobileFit Team