Thanks for checking out our development blog. Below are a list of the upgrades and enhancements our awesome development team made to our software platform. The changes below are ready to go and will be released the week of March 26.
After the list of upgrades, we’ve included a sneak peek into the exciting enhancements that are coming down the road next.
Mobile FiT Coach
- Coach now includes a confirmation dialogue when scheduling or completing an appointment. This prevents coaches from accidentally scheduling or completing appointments.
Member Web Portal
- Members can now delete a favorite workout in the web portal just like they can in Assist.
- Members can now log Group Fitness classes right from the group fitness schedule
- Members can also log a specific Group Fitness class so the class name is reflected in the workout history in the Member Web Portal.
- A rollup of the Member Engagement report is now visible in the dashboard to allow Administrators to have more detail on the effectiveness of Wellness at moving members through the engagement process.
- The Member Engagement Report now shows the aggregate number of members who have joined, scheduled appointments, and completed appointments for any selected date range. This allows you to track, down to the member level, how well your staff are moving new members through the engagement process.
What’s coming next?
Even as you’re reading this blog, our engineers are hard at work at the next enhancements to the MobileFiT system. Here are some things you can look forward to in the upcoming weeks:
Mobile FiT Coach
- Coaches will be able to schedule multiple appointments of the same type with the same member. This prevents coaches from having to ask members to schedule appointments only after their previous appointment was complete.
- Coaches will now be able to create workouts for members from scratch rather than having to amend an assigned template.
- Coaches will have the ability to modify workouts assigned to members, so they can easily customize their program.
- The Survey Report will include all prospects phone numbers and email addresses to make follow up quick and simple.
- Appointment types will now be able to be managed at the association level so they can be entered once, rather than having to have every branch enter them.
Look for these improvements and many more to be released soon. We’ll keep you up to date on our progress.
As always, thanks for choosing MobileFiT!
Leave a Reply